Black Bean Burger patties using only 7 ingredients!🌱I’ll get straight to it.
You will need:
Time 45 minutes
Makes 6 burger patties
2 tins black beans rinsed
1 1/2 slices brown bread broken into bread crumbs
3 tablespoons cornflour
1 teaspoon Coriander
Dash of cayenne pepper
1 teaspoon Cumin
1 teaspoon Garlic powder
1. Mash your beans in your mixing bowl using a spoon, fork, or potato masher.
2. Add in the spices and cornflour.
3. Add in your bread crumbs and mix until you have a mixture that is not to sticky. You can add more bread crumbs if need be.
4. Form your patties and place them on a tray in the fridge to set for about 30 minutes.
5. Cut up all your favorite toppings from lettuce, tomatoes, onions whatever you like.
6. Choose your sauce from mayo to tomato sauce.
7. Once your burgers have set, fry them up with some onions to add in some more flavor.
8. You can make a basting for these burgers if you don’t have a ready-made one at home.
9. Just mix some oil (coconut or olive oil) with some sweetener such as maple, agave etc.
Add in some soya sauce to taste and some smoked paprika. Pour some of the mixture into the pan and fry your patties again in this mixture 🌱
10. Serve with some fries or salad and you have a perfect meatless Monday meal.
Our burgers consisted of fresh lettuce, cabbage, onion, tomato, vegan cheese, vegan mayo, and caramelized onions 🌱🌱🌱