Updated: Apr 14, 2022
Chocolate Cookies made super easy! Grab all the baking essentials from Just About Refills
Makes 12-14 cookies
Time 1 hour
1 1/2 cups of cake flour
2/3 cup of castor sugar
1/2 tablespoon baking powder
1/4 cup of cocoa powder
Pinch of salt
1/4 cup of water
1/4 cup of oil of your choice
1/2 cup of nova dark chocolate melted
1. Melt your chocolate by placing it in a heat-proof bowl. Put a pot on the stove with some water and bring to boil. Place your heat-proof bowl on top of the pot and melt the chocolate by using the heat from steam from the water.
2. In another pot place the castor sugar and water and heat. Mix until the sugar has melted and then allow to cool slightly.
3. Mix the castor sugar mix and melted chocolate and oil together.
4. Sieve the dry ingredients into your mixing bowl and mix until a dough forms.
5. Place your oven on 180 °C to preheat.
6. Using a tablespoon of the cookie dough roll into a ball and place on your sprayed baking sheet. Repeat with the remaining dough.
7. Using the back of a fork press down on your cookie dough balls just to flatten slightly.
8. Bake in the oven for 18-22 minutes.
9. Allow to cool before serving.