Double chocolate flapjacks using Just About Refills Baking bundle. JAR is an amazing online eco-friendly store that has the most amazing plastic-free range from baking bundles, legume and bathroom, and cleaning products, it really is a one-stop online shop!
Time: 20 minutes
Makes: 6 flapjacks
Quick and easy pudding or tea time treat.
· 1 cup of JAR oat flour
· 3 tablespoons JAR cocoa powder
· 3 teaspoons JAR white sugar
· 1 teaspoon JAR baking powder
· 1 teaspoon JAR baking soda
· Pinch of salt ¼ cup of JAR nova chocolate chips
· 1 1/4 cup of milk
· 1 teaspoon of JAR vanilla essence
· Mix together all of your dry ingredients.
· Add in the wet ingredients and mix until smooth
· Heat up a little coconut oil in your pan at medium heat. Once warm scoop 1/3 of a cup of the mixture into your pan and cook for 2-3 minutes until the bubbles form and start to pop.
· Flip and cook for another minute or two on the other side.
· Serve with some more chocolate chips, dairy-free cream, and a touch of syrup.