Easy Bread Rolls
Updated: Apr 14, 2022
These easy bread rolls are the perfect homemade addition to any meal. I have made them using my baking bundle from JAR.
Heres what you need
Time: 1 1/2 hours
Makes: 9-12 rolls
3 cups of cake flour
3 tablespoons of brown/castor or coconut sugar
1/4 teaspoon salt
2 teaspoons yeast
1/4 cup coconut oil melted
1/2 cup plus 1 tablespoon plant-based milk
1/2 cup warm water
1. In your mixing bowl add in all the dry ingredients.
2. In a jug mix together all the wet ingredients.
3. Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix until a dough forms.
4. Using your hands knead the dough for a good 5-8 minutes until it becomes shiny.
5. Spray your baking dish.
6. Divide the rolls into balls of 9-12 depending on how large you like your rolls.
7. Roll the balls and place them on your baking dish.
8. Cover and allow to rise for 45 minutes.
9. Preheat the oven to 180.
10. Brush the top of your rolls with some plant based milk or olive oil.
11. Place in the oven to bake for 22-25 minutes.