Updated: Apr 14
These peanut butter cups are so easy to make. I've used the baking bundle from Just About Refills.
Makes: 6 cups
Time: 1 hour
For the chocolate bottom and top layer:
1/2 cup nova dark choc chips
1 tablespoon coconut oil
For the peanut butter filling
1/2 cup peanut butter
1/4 cup almond flour
1 teaspoon vanilla essence
Serve with an additional drizzle of melted chocolate.
1. Melt your chocolate over a double boiler (heat-proof bowl over a pot of boiling water) and add in your coconut oil. Mix until chocolate has melted.
2. Place your silicon or paper cupcake wrappers in your muffin tray.
3. Pour about just over a tablespoon of the melted dark chocolate to form the bottom layer and place in the freezer to set for 15 minutes.
4. Mix together the ingredients for your peanut butter filling.
5. Add your peanut butter filling on top of the first layer.
6. Pour the reminding melted chocolate over the peanut butter layer and place it back in the freezer to set for 2 hours. Remove from molds and enjoy as is or serve with a drizzle of melted chocolate.