I was so delighted to receive some delicious superfood protein blend from @foodloversmarket. I whipped up this quick Smoothie Jar which made for the perfect meal for almost any time of day!
You will need:
Measuring cups and spoons
Time: 5 minutes
2 frozen banana
1/2 cup milk
1 scoop Wazoogles Protein Blend
Two tablespoons chia seeds
1/4 cup milk
Half the first layer blended with 1 or 2 strawberries
1. In a small bowl, start soaking the chai seeds with your plant-based milk (I used Earth and Co Rice milk)
2.While your chai seeds are soaking start blending the layer one ingredients.
3. In a jar or bowl of your choice, scoop half the smoothie out of the blender into the jar.
4. With the remaining smoothie mix in the blender, add in one to two strawberries and blend.
5. Place the chia seed mix on top of the first layer of smoothie in the jar and then pour the strawberry smoothie mix on top of the chia seeds.
6. Sprinkle with your favourite smoothie toppings and enjoy!